TopCashBack Pay To Shop
TopCashBack Pay To Shop
See the TopCashBack Pay To Shop information I’ve gathered and tracked along the way for you to get the best deal with TopCashBack every time you shop.
TopCashBack Pay To Shop Articles
Read articles I’ve linked below to learn more about the TopCashBack Pay to Shop topic of your choice.
- Getting the Best Deal TopCashBack
- Get Paid to Shop Online TopCashBack
- Ulta NYX Beauty Break TopCashBack
- Summer Treats Giveaway TopCashback
- Bonus Cash Back Event TopCashBack
- Student Treats Giveaway TopCashBack
- Xmas Treats Giveaway TopCashBack
- Spring Treats Giveaway TopCashBack
- Back 2 School Giveaway TopCashBack
- 12 Days of Cashmas TopCashBack
- Winter Treats Giveaway TopCashBack
Shop With TopCashBack
TopCashback.com- It pays you a specified percentage or flat rate of your subtotal with an affiliated retailer. You must select the retailer through the TopCashBack site for the cookie (tracking link) on the shopping trip to activate.
There are times when there is a sign-up bonus up to $10 for joining. It will always be listed in the link when it’s available. If it is not listed, there may be free gift offers. Sometimes, there are no bonus or offer available.
Get paid to shop online. TopCashBack pays you a percentage of your subtotal any time you shop with an affiliated store.
- It is the only online Pay-To-Shop Program that has no minimum balance to request payment from the payable amount. There are four cash out methods.
- direct transfer to an US Bank (any amount)
- direct transfer to PayPal (any amount)
- American Express Gift Card ($20 minimum) adds a 3% bonus
- Amazon Gift Card ($0.10 minimum) adds a 3% bonus.
- They have a highest cash back guarantee. You can submit a claim (within seven days of the purchase) if you notice after the purchase another site would have paid more. They will match it once the claim is approved. It is only approved to the exact amount and there is a chance it can get denied. Use the other site if you notice it pays more before the purchase.
Check your My Offers section for offers targeted to your account or recommended for you.
Add stores to your favorites to have all of your regular stores easily accessible.
Get Coupon Codes. Check coupon offers before shopping, because they get special codes you may not find anywhere else.
There is a static bar at the bottom of every TopCashBack page. Click on the games banner to receive a clue where you guess which merchant is depicted. If you guess the proper merchant and go to its page, you will see a hummingbird flying around the page. Catch the humming-bird as quickly as possible to receive a randomly generated prize to shop that retailer. Most prizes will be small, so it is mainly for fun. A few members will get larger prizes up to $500 in value. Games are not constant, but clicking on the bar at the bottom of each page will activate it when they’re available.
Compare Offers With Other Pay To Shop Programs
Remember to check competitors before shopping to ensure you are getting the best rate back. Sometimes TopCashBack has the best rate. Use it when it does. If it does not, use another program.
What are your thoughts on the TopCashBack Pay-to-Shop Program?
Let me know below. If there are any great tips I am missing, please share them with me.
What Are Your Thoughts on Deals Too Good to Pass Up?
Let me know of there is anything I can do to improve your Deals Too Good to Pass Up reading experience or if you have any questions I did not cover. Thanks for stopping by. This is just one of many deal pages you will find on this site. There are also posts covering product reviews, dupes, Rewards Program descriptions, sale calendars, tips for getting the best deal, and so much more. You can use the search function if you cannot find the content you’re looking for.
If you enjoy the content, I would appreciate it if you would consider subscribing to updates. The subscribing options are below on mobile or in the right column on a desktop. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Referral and Affiliate Links