Terms of Service
- Please feel free to share my work. In fact, I appreciate it. I’ve provided buttons at the bottom of every article to make this easy on many platforms. That helps other people find me. If you share anything you find on Dealstoogoodtopassup, credit my site though. Please do not steal my work and pass it off as your own. I’ve seen my words copied verbatim on other sites and my pictures stolen and uploaded elsewhere. This is beyond uncool and illegal. Credit your sources. Whenever I share pictures from others, I always offer credit. Though I rarely copy and paste from other sites, I always note when I do. This only happens when I need to convey an exact message from a brand/retailer/person.
- I try to update as much as possible to give accurate information. If I have incomplete or inaccurate information, please let me know. I cannot be right all the time, and I hope no one expects me to be. Because I make a lot of predictions, I have to guess wrong occasionally.
- I love reading comments from my readers but with thousands of spam comments a year, I find it necessary to moderate them. I respond to constructive criticism. If comments are offensive, I will not post them at all. There is no point, but I hope it helped you feel better to type it out.
- I do not allow external links. Prior to March 8th, 2020, I allowed users to link their blogs. Unfortunately, allowing this opened my site up to links I would never approve. To protect users from clicking on inappropriate links, I now remove all outside links from comments. My spam filters will sometimes prevent me from even seeing comments with links. If comments with links make it through the spam filter, and the post is not clickbait, I will remove the link before approving the post. Of course, I will delete the entire comment if it is clickbait.
- I do not allow personal information in a comment. If someone leaves personal information, I will remove it before approving the post.
- I do not accept gifts from readers even though I appreciate the thought. If you are a vendor and want to send me something in exchange for a review, use the Contact Form. Should the product interest me, I will reply. Those who use the form in an attempt to sell me something will not get a reply.
- Please read my Disclosure to go over Affiliate Links, Amazon Associate Links, Pay-to-Shop Programs, and Referral Links.
- Most importantly, I hope you enjoy the content and find great deals. I really am happy to help. Writing, deals, and beauty are my passions. This blog brings them all together. Knowing you are here makes it better for me.
Changes to the Terms of Service
Deals Too Good to Pass Up may update the Terms of Service at any time. The date stamp at the bottom will always coincide with any update. Please periodically review this section to ensure you accept the terms. By using this Site, you accept the terms. If you do not agree to the terms, please refrain from using the site.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service, please leave a comment on any page. You can also reach me via email at email@example.com or by using the Contact Form.
View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
notcreative View All
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (13 and 8) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 13-year-old to apply it.
Deal or No Deal? What Do You Think?