Birchbox Historical Offers
Birchbox Historical Offers are important to track, because Birchbox recycles promo codes. Recycled or not, you can only use a Birchbox promo code once. If a recently released code does not work for you, there is a good chance you used it in the past. Many codes were deactivated, and Birchbox changed the way it handled offers in February and March 2016.
It also eliminated monthly review points in July 2016. I wanted to keep this page as a place to view historical offers (and to pull them if any go back to the way things were). If you are looking for current offers, visit the Birchbox Page. Subscription Deals have a page of its own.
Birchbox.com- Free shipping with a $50 purchase. Aces get free shipping on everything. Other select items have free shipping, including any items offered as a sample choice within the month of the purchase (whether you sampled it or not).
Birchbox Points History
Prior to 07/11/16, Subscribers earned 10 points per review for items in their subscription boxes. Earned a point for every dollar spent. Redeemed 100 points for a $10 credit. Points expired in one year. Used points toward: anything in the store, annual subscription enrollment, or gift subscriptions. Earned 500 points to become an Ace. All points other than “I’m sorry” points count toward status, so bonus point offers will count! The main perks for a non subscription holder is free shipping on every order and special offers available for Aces. Prior to February 2016 online March 2016 in the app, subscribers could share their boxes on social media for 10 points.
Add a 2 piece female Mystery Sample Pack or male Mystery Sample Pack to your order from the bonus shop with a $35 purchase. No code required. Just click the add to cart button. This can be combined with any code!
Birchbox Code Limitations
Birchbox codes can only be used one time per account. Discount codes never went away before, but Birchbox deactivated many of these between February and March. They do return them at times, but expiration dates which never mattered before do now. If a “new” code will not work for you, there is a chance you’ve used it in the past or it was deactivated. Discount codes do not work on subscription purchases. Look for free product or point offers on those.
Certain codes only worked in the second half of the month, so they did not always work in the beginning of the month. Bonus point codes tend to recycle, so I do not remove them when the latest expiration passes. They will return at some point, and it is not always the second half of the month.
Birchbox Historical Offers General Promo Codes
- BBSHOP for free shipping.
- BBJETBLUE15 for 15% off a $50 purchase.
- COMEBACK15OFF or FIRST15OFF for 15% a $35 purchase.
- WELCOMEOFFER20 for 20% off a $25 purchase.
- COMEBACK20, COMEBACK20OFF, FIRST20OFF, MOBILE20, TAKEALEAP20, or TAKEOFF20 for 20% off a $35 purchase.
- TAKEOFF10 for $10 off a $50 purchase.
- BIRTHDAY (must be near your birthday) for $10 off a $50 purchase.
- BUY35EXTRA50 or SHOPANYTHING50 for 50 bonus points on a $35 purchase. Recycles.
- ACESEXTRA75 or SHOPANYTHING75 (ACES Only) for 75 bonus points with a $35 purchase. Recycles.
Birchbox Historical Offers Subscription Box Milestone Promo Codes
These will only work once you’ve reached the milestone on an active subscription and usually expire at the end of the month following that box. I received a code from Birchbox for my 2 year anniversary after my January 2016 box. July 2016 was my 30th box, but I never received an offer. It is possible these may not return.
- WELCOME20 for 20% off your first order with a $25 minimum purchase. Eligible right after subscribing for anything in the full price shop if you have not purchased anything from the shop yet.
- 3MONTHS20 or DIVEIN20 for 20% off with a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 3rd box.
- 3MONTHMAN for 20% off with a $25 purchase. Eligible after your 3rd box with a Man’s Subscription.
- 6MONTHS20 for 20% off with a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 6th box.
- 9MONTHS20 for 20% off with a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 9th box.
- 12MONTHMAN for 20% off a $35 purchase on a man’s subscription. Eligible after your 12th box.
- ALLACES for $15 off a select purchase. You will get a link for the Ace shop. Eligible after your one year anniversary of becoming an Ace.
- 13MONTHS25 for 25% off your store purchase. Eligible after your 13th box.
- BEAUTYMAVEN or SWEET16 for 25% off a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 16th box.
- 21ANDCOUNTING or TAKE21OFF for 21% off a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 21st box.
- 2YEARLOVE for 25% off a $35 purchase. Eligible after your second anniversary.
- DIRTY30 for 30% off a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 30th box.
- SPECIAL34 for 25% off a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 34th box.
- 40STRONG for 20% off a $35 purchase or BESTDAYEVER for 25% off a $35 purchase. Eligible after your 40th box.
Birchbox Historical Offers Subscription Purchase Promo Codes
The three points codes that always worked with subscription purchases do not seem to work anymore either. These were long-standing codes.
- SUBSCRIBENOW50 for a 50 point bonus on a subscription for yourself or a gift subscription for a friend.
- GIFTEXTEND50 for a 50 point bonus on a gift subscription. Designed to extend gifts, but it works on new ones.
- BBJETBLUE10 for a 100 point bonus on a subscription for yourself or a gift subscription for a friend.
What are your thoughts on these Birchbox Historical Offers?
What Are Your Thoughts on Deals Too Good to Pass Up?
Let me know of there is anything I can do to improve your Deals Too Good to Pass Up reading experience or if you have any questions I did not cover. Thanks for stopping by. This is just one of many deal pages you will find on this site. There are also posts covering product reviews, dupes, Rewards Program descriptions, sale calendars, tips for getting the best deal, and so much more. You can use the search function if you cannot find the content you’re looking for.
If you enjoy the content, I would appreciate it if you would consider subscribing to updates. The subscribing options are below on mobile or in the right column on a desktop. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (12 and 7) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 12-year-old to apply it.