FabFitFun 2020 Customization Options and Schedule
FabFitFun Customization for the Summer 2020 Box is next. This article will cover the FabFitFun 2020 Customization Options and Schedule. I will offer spoilers when I see them along with the complete list of all products once they’re available. FabFitFun allows members to customize some box options while others are stationary. While FabFitFun will usually email members when it is time to customize, members have reported they have not received emails. It is best to know when customization is coming. Click on these links to see FabFitFun Add-ons and Edit Sale items (which runs at a different time).
Are there Any Available Offers or Coupon Codes for Joining FabFitFun?
Use code FAB10 for $10 off the FabFitFun Spring 2020 Box subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding FabFitFun Customization
When Do FabFitFun Boxes Go Out?
The Spring Boxes start shipping in February. Summer boxes start shipping in May. Fall boxes start shipping in July. Winter boxes start shipping in October. Because there are two shipping windows and Editor’s Boxes in between seasons, FabFitFun is turning out boxes all year round.
How Many Items are In a FabFitFun Box?
It almost always has 8, but it can have 7 or 9.
How Much Does a FabFitFun Box Cost?
It costs $49.99 for a quarterly box or $179.99 for an annual subscription. Of course, you can scroll up or down to see my active coupon codes.
When Do the FabFitFun Events Get Announced?
The FabFitFun Event Page updates as soon as the dates get announced.
Can I Customize FabFitFun Add-ons?
Customization is picking the items that come inside your seasonal boxes. Add-ons are items you can purchase in addition to your box. Click that link to see the difference.
How Is the Edit Sale Different from Add-ons?
It works the same way, but there is no seasonal boxes that come with your Edit Sale items. This means the Edit Sale runs on an different schedule than the box, thus has nothing to do with these customization times.
What is FabFitFun Customization?
FabFitFun gives subscribers the option to select certain items. Subscribers can choose one from each category (included with the price of the box). Select subscribers always get more customization options (up to six depending on the box), but seasonal subscribers get at least two. It is usually five for annual subscribers and three for seasonal subscribers.
Where Can I see the FabFitFun Customization Choices?
The FabFitFun Customization Choices for 2020 will all get listed below. You can also look at the 2019 article to see what the 2019 options were. Prior to 2019, I only listed the choices in the individual box articles.
Can I Choose More Than 1 Item In Each FabFitFun Customization?
Yes, you can add extras from each category for $7, $10, $15, or $17 each (depending on the category). This is while supplies last, so people who arrive earlier will get more opportunities to add extras of popular items.
When Can I Customize my FabFitFun Box?
It depends on whether you have an annual or seasonal membership. There are two customization windows. Check the list below for yours.
Can I Customize my First FabFitFun Box?
New members can customize their box if they join during the customization window (look at the info below for the shopping dates on your membership level). They can only customize within an hour of joining if they sign up outside of the customization window. Some Members may not get a pop-up to do this and may not even get an email, but can access the options through the dashboard.
FabFitFun 2020 Customization Schedule
There are two customization periods. Annual members shop during customization window one. Seasonal members shop during customization window two.
FabFitFun Summer 2020 Box Customization Schedule
FabFitFun Summer 2020 Box Customization Spoilers
This FabFitFun Summer 2020 Box Customization Spoiler was in the FabFitFun Spring 2020 Box magazine. It looks like a sun, plus an igloo, plus bottles. There are a number of guesses, but I think it is a portable cooler big enough to house bottles.
FabFitFun Summer 2020 Box Customization Options
FabFitFun Spring 2020 Box Customization Schedule
Customization is split into two windows.
Select Members: February 2nd at 9am PST through February 5th at 11:59pm PST
Seasonal Members: February 15th at 9am PST through February 18th at 11:59pm PST
FabFitFun Spring 2020 Box Customization Spoilers
This spoiler was in the Winter 2019 FabFitFun Box.
Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask -$39.99 (Amazon price may vary).
The following spoilers were released on the community forum on January 27th.
It looks like there are eight items in the box.
Items in Gina’s Box (not mentioned above):
Winky Lux Rainbow pH Lip Balm, aria Beauty Electro Plated Brush, pūrlisse Watermelon Energizing 2 Minute Polishing Peel, AG Hair Care Fast Food Moisture, and plastic drinking straws.
This box popped up on sponsored posts on Facebook posts on January 29th. It has whish blue matcha restoring mask, and Spongelle Black Orchid.
FabFitFun Spring 2020 Box Customization Options
There are eight items in every box. All members can select the first three. Select members can select an unknown number. The last two are stationary.
All Members Can Choose
I arrived 2.5 hours late to customizations and the oil was already gone. Thankfully, that is not what I was going to choose. Word is they were working on getting more inventory for new and seasonal members, so fingers crossed.
- FabFitFun Spring 2020 Customization: reVive Light Therapy® Glo Wrinkle and Anti-Aging Light ($68), DONNI. Ribbed Sweater Coat ($99), Caravan Home Decor Diamond Woven Rug ($48), Summer & Rose Navy Diamond Tote ($50), west elm Indigo Tie-Dye Bowls -set of 3 ($39), or Elemis Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream ($59). You get 1 included with the cost of your box. Add extras for $15 each while supplies last.
I arrived 2.5 hours late to customizations and the booster was already gone. Thankfully, that is not what I was going to choose. Word is they were working on getting more inventory for new and seasonal members, so fingers crossed.
- FabFitFun Spring 2020 Customization: CALPAK Set of 3 Packing Cubes in Tutti Fruitti or Sorbet ($40), Murad® Rapid Collagen Infusion™ ($78), Shoshanna Daisy Dream Umbrella ($40), tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ drink of H2O hydrating boos, ($39), tarte™ tarteistTM PRO glow highlight & contour palette ($45), or 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster ($160). You get 1 included with the cost of your box. Add extras for $15 each while supplies last.
- FabFitFun Spring 2020 Customization: Amber Sceats™ Double Coin Necklace ($50), Gravity Weighted Sleep Mask ($39.99-Amazon price may vary), WEI™ Two-in-One Purify and Glow Mask Collection ($45), Cosmedix Pure C ($54), and Green Goo Hibiscus Plant-Based Body Scrub ($35-Amazon price may vary). You get 1 included with the cost of your box. Add extras for $10 each while supplies last.
Select Members Can Choose
- FabFitFun Spring 2020 Customization: aria Beauty Luxe Detangling Electro Plated Brush ($35 or $39.99), Jabonería Marianella Imperial Jade Body Oil ($68), Stone Cold Fox Tea Towels ($38), or AVEDA damage remedy™ daily hair repair ($31). You get 1 included with the cost of your box. Add extras for $7 each while supplies last.
I arrived 2.5 hours late to customizations and the speaker and eyeliner were already gone. Thankfully, I would not have chosen either of those. Word is they were working on getting more inventory for new and seasonal members, so fingers crossed.
- FabFitFun Spring 2020 Customization: AG Hair Care Fast Food Moisture ($24), Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray ($29-Amazon price may vary), Lovescript Body Wash ($28), Speaqua Cruiser Bluetooth® Wireless Speaker ($24.99), Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Precision Tip Liquid Liner ($19), Eparé Dual Salt and Pepper Mill ($21.95-Amazon price may vary), or a mystery choice worth $23. You get 1 included with the cost of your box. Add extras for $7 each while supplies last.
FabFitFun Selects an Item at Random From Each Category Below
- FabFitFun Spring 2020 Item: thisworks deep sleep body cocoon ($40), or whish Blue Matcha Restoring Mask ($58).
FabFitFun Spring 2020 Item: Chic & Tonic Silicone Straws ($15), Wander Beauty Mile high Club Volume and Length Mascara ($26), or Spongelle body wash infused buffer in Black Orchid ($16).
FabFitFun Spring 2020 Item: WINKY LUX RAINBOW TINTED BALM ($18), pūrlisse Watermelon Energizing 2 Minute Polishing Peel ($24), or Avene Thermal Spring Water ($14-Amazon price may vary).
What do you think about these 2020 FabFitFun customization options?
Let me know below. If you know anyone who could benefit from this information, please use the sharing tools below to help them see this on various forms of social media or private email. Thanks for reading and sharing.
Ready to subscribe? Use code fffa2p6 or FAB10, and you will get you $10 off whichever box FabFitFun is selling when you happen upon this post. You can also use my referral link to get $10 off your purchase and have FabFitFun give me a $15 credit. Visit my FFF Page for more information about this subscription and shop purchases for subscribers. All available offers get posted there as well as everything I know about the retailer and links to helpful sections of the site. See all FabFitFun articles. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (12 and 7) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 12-year-old to apply it.