The Winter 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Event runs from Sunday, January 5th through Saturday, January 25th. This 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Sale is a 21-day event centered around skincare. It features 3 weeks of daily steals up to 50% off and promotions that run throughout the entire event. While I would love to see this repeat twice a year as the other sales that last for 21 days at Ulta, this one only takes place once a year in January. Ulta overlaps this event with the Winter Ulta Liter Sale. Both of these major events end at the same time.
I have one timeline where I list all major: deals, coupons, GWP, Sales, promotions, and Events. Those who want to see an overall idea of what to expect this year should stop by. See where the Ulta Beauty Love Your Skin Event lines up with others on the schedule. You can also visit my Ulta retailer page to see active and upcoming offers of all types.
Daily Beauty Steals – 50% off the most loves skincare brands!
Ulta 2020 Love Your Skin Event
The 21-day Ulta 2020 Love Your Skin Sale is here.
Sunday, January 5th
- 2.5oz it Cosmetics Confidence In A Gel Lotion Weightless Moisturizer -$18 (50% off)
- 6.7oz Tula The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser -$14 (50% off)
- 90 Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads -$29 (50% off) *online only
Monday, January 6th
- 1oz DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil -$37 (50% off)
- 1.69oz Peach & Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream -$20 (50% off) *online only
- Scroll down for the Platinum exclusive
Tuesday, January 7th
- 1.7oz Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream -$37.50 (50%)
- boscia select items -50% off
- 1.5oz Erborian BB Crème -$19.50 (50% off)
Wednesday, January 8th
- Clarisonic Advanced Attachments -$19.50-$29.50 (50% off)
- First Aid Beauty FAB Faves to Go Kit -$15 (50% off)
- StriVectin Power Starters Tighten & Lift Trio Kit -$44.50 (50% off) *online only
- Eve Lom Be Radiant Discovery Set -$40 (50% off) *online only
Thursday, January 9th
- 0.7oz Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask -$7 (50% off) Partial 2019 Love Your Skin Event Repeat
- Mario Badescu select cleansers -$6-$12 (50% off) *online only Partial 2019 Fall 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- PÜR Masks -$10-$14.50 (50% off) *online only
Friday, January 10th
- 4oz Proactiv Renewing Cleanser and Revitalizing Toner -$12.50 (50% off)
- 1oz COVER FX Booster Drops -$22.50 (50% off)
Saturday, January 11th
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture -$37.50 (50% off)
- 1oz Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum -$34.50 (50% off) Partial Spring 2019 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- 3.8oz Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm -$15 (50% off) *online only 2019 Fall 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
Sunday, January 12th
- 1.7oz bareMinerals Butter Drench Restorative Rich Cream -$19 (50% off)
- 120 count SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement -$49.50 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Event Repeat, 2019 Spring 21 Days of Beauty Repeat, and 2019 Fall 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- 0.49oz skyn ICELAND Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract -$24 (50% off) *online only Spring 21 Days of Beauty 2019 Repeat
Monday, January 13th
- 1.7oz Strivectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream Plus -$47.50 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Event Repeat
- Kopari & Belli Select Body Items -$14-$24.50 (50% off) *online only
Tuesday, January 14th
- Exuviance Vitamin C Serum Capsules -$17.50 (50% off)
- 4.2oz Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover -$15 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Event Repeat
- 1.7oz Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Exfoliating Peel Spray -$26 (50% off) *online only 2019 Love Your Skin Event Repeat
Wednesday, January 15th
- 2oz Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firm Moisturizer -$34.50 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- Nurse Jamie, Michael Todd, PMD -$34.40-$94.50 (50% off) *online only
Thursday, January 16th
- 4oz Teami Blends Green Tea Blend Detox Mask -$15 (50% off) 2019 Spring 21 Days of Beauty Repeat, and 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- 4-8 pairs skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels -$8.75-$16 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Event Repeat, 2019 Spring 21 Days of Beauty Repeat, and 2019 Fall 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- Fountain of Truth Magic Wand: Sculpting Eye Roller -$30 (50% off) *online only
Friday, January 17th
- 3.4oz Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel -$24 (50% off)
- 1oz Tula Clear It Up Acne Clearing and Tone Correcting Gel -$18 (50% off)
Saturday, January 18th
- 1.7oz dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair -$46 (50% off)
- 0.98oz Too Faced Hangover Good in Bed Ultra-Replenishing Hydrating Serum -$19.50 (50% off)
- 0.5oz Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff -$16 (50% off) *online only
- 1oz Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Foundation Drops -$20 (50% off) *online only
- Dermalogica Multi-Masking Facial -$20
Sunday, January 19th
- 5oz IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser -$14 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- 0.5oz dr. brandt Needles No More Expression Line Smoother -$44.50 (50% off) 2019 Spring 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- 3.38oz COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence -$10.50 (50%)
- Skin Gym Jade Crystal Facial Roller -$16 (50%)
Monday, January 20th
- Mario Badescu Select Acne Essentials -$6-$9.50 (50%) Partial 2019 Spring 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- 0.44oz Cannuka CBD Calming Eye Balm -$19 (50% off)
- 1oz Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum -$24 (50% off) *online only Partial 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- Scroll down for the Platinum Perk
Tuesday, January 21st
- 0.5oz Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment -$25 (50% off) *online only 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- 0.33oz Proactiv Emergency Blemish Relief -$10 (50% off) *online only 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- 1oz Murad Environmental Shield Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum -$34.50 (50% off) *online only 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
Wednesday, January 22nd
- 2x 2oz First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Minis -$10 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- Multi-Branded – Discover Brands (Dr Roebuck’s, Arcona, Imbibe, & Meaningful Beauty) -$15-$27.50 (50% off) *online only
Thursday, January 23rd
- 3.7oz Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm -$32 (50% off)
- Patchology All Eyes On You Eye Perfecting Trio and FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels -$7.50-$25 (50% off) *online only Partial 2019 Fall 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- 0.5oz Clarins Extra-Firming Eye -$32.50 (50% off) *online only
Friday, January 24th
- 1oz DERMABLEND Loose Setting Powder -$14.50 (50% off) 2019 Spring 21 Days of Beauty Repeat
- 0.5oz tarte Travel Size Maracuja Oil -$8 (50% off) 2019 Love Your Skin Repeat
- 4-pack Lancôme Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Sheet Mask -$27.50 (50% off) *online only
- 5.1oz dermalogica PreCleanse -$14.25 (50% off) *online only
Saturday, January 25th
- philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Collection -$11.50-$40 (50% off) Partial 2019 Spring 21 Days of Beauty
- 5.8oz Clinique Pep Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser -$9.75oz *online only
- 1.7oz Clinique For Men Maximum Hydrator 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator -$19.75 (50% off) *online only
Free shipping on any steal
- January 6th- 0.5oz Estee Lauder Day Wear Eye Cooling Anti-Oxidant Moisture -$20 (50% off) *online only
- January 20th- 2.6oz it Cosmetics Confidence In A Neck Cream Moisturizer -$26 (50% off) *online only
These offers are available throughout the event while supplies last. More popular Hot Buys will run out of stock before the event ends. There are no rain checks, so get the ones you really want early in the event.
Other Ulta 2020 Love Your Skin Event Deals and Offers
Ulta 2020 Love Your Skin Event Beauty Samplers
Fresh Picks $19.99
- Boscia Matcha Magic Super-Antioxidant Mask (0.44 oz)
- Cannuka Healing Skin Balm (0.24 oz)
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (1.0 oz)
- Juice Beauty Prebiotix Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (0.26 oz)
- Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner (1.0 oz)
- Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford, Revive & Brighten Under Eye Gel Masque (1 Pair)
- Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment (0.17 oz)
- Peter Thomas Roth Pepetide 21 Wrinkle Resist Serum (0.17 oz)
- Philosophy Renewed Hope Peeling Mousse (0.24 oz)
- TULA Aqua Infusion Oil-Free Gel Cream (0.5 oz)
Beauty Finds by Ulta Beauty $19.99
- Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon (0.34 oz)
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion (0.25 oz)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (0.24 oz)
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Gel Lotion (0.17 oz)
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash (1.0 oz)
- Lashfood Conditioning Collagen Lash Primer (0.13 oz)
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream (0.25 oz)
- Origins Checks & Balances (0.5 oz)
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (1 Pair)
- TULA Deluxe Hydrating Day/Night Tube (0.5 oz)
Neutrogena Skincare Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. Valid 01/05/20 through 01/20/20.
Get 25% Off all Skin Services.
-Receive a free 30-piece beauty bags with a $70 skincare purchase. Valid 01/05/20-01/19/20.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Travel Size Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate (1.0 oz)
- First Aid Beauty Travel Size Ultra Repair Cream (1.0 oz)
- boscia Travel Size Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask (0.7 oz)
- Yuni Shower Sheets Large Body Wipe (1 ct)
- Ulta Beauty Revitalizing Oxygen Bubbling Sheet Mask (1 ct)
- The Route The Girlfriend – Skin-Loving Glow Primer Mini (0.27 oz)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer Mini (0.13 oz)
- Curel Moisture Facial Lotion Enrich Mini (0.2 oz)
- No7 Line Correcting Booster Serum Mini (0.1 oz)
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Gel Lotion Weightless Moisturizer Mini (0.17 oz)
- Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb Mini (0.33 oz)
- Weleda Skin Food Crème Nutritive Mini (0.34 oz)
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Mini (0.47 oz)
- Bota CBD Calming & De-Stressing Nightly Face Cream Mini (0.5 oz)
- Clinique Moisture Surge Packette (0.03 oz)
- Soap & Glory Face Soap And Clarity Facial Wash Packette (0.16 oz)
- Clarins Extra-Firming Eye & Phyto-Serum Packettes (0.03 oz, 0.06 oz)
- Milk + Honey Lavender Eucalyptus Body Cream Packette (0.17 oz)
- Fountain of Truth The TRUTH Insta-Face Lift Elixir Packette (0.07 oz)
- Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Packette (0.05 oz)
- Dr. Organic Snail Gel Packette (0.34 oz)
- Botanics 100% Organic Nourishing Facial Oil Packette (0.05 oz)
- Terra Beauty Bars Rose Clay Dry Mask Packette (0.10 oz)
- Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Daily Serum Packette (0.034 oz)
- Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Powder Packette (0.36 oz)
- Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original Packette
- Dr. Bronner’s 18-In-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Soap Packette
- L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Packette
You can take a quiz to get specific product recommendations.
Ulta brought back the section to help customers shop by skincare goal. This is really helpful, so I wish Ulta kept this feature year-round.
Reviews of Ulta 2020 Love Your Skin Event Steals I’ve Tried
I am only listing specific products, because I could go on forever on the brands with open offers.
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream smells odd, but it is a decent moisturizer. I cannot say it is one I would buy again, but I would use it again if I received it.
Mamonde Lip Sleeping Mask is a very nice overnight mask. It penetrates the lips to provide long-lasting hydration. When I wake up in the morning, it is still on. There is a lip mask I compare this to.
Mario Badescu Cleansing Milk With Carnation & Rice Oil is a nice, gentle cleanser. There is no lather or rinsing, so it is not harsh on dry skin. It claims to remove makeup. That is not the case for me. I would only use this in the morning or at night on a makeup free day.
Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm does remove most of my makeup. My test for that is to use micellar water on a cotton pad after my second cleanse. There were small traces left on my cotton. A single pad of micellar water removed the remnants, which is not too bad. I’ve tried first cleanses that require multiple cottons after the second cleanse to get all the makeup off. The only place I do not like this is my eyes. It does not burn or sting as some removers do. When I close my eyes, I cannot see what I am doing and miss too much product. Thus, I prefer an eye makeup remover I can use with my eyes open (at least through the detail part). With this one, I cannot see even with my eyes open. The product gets in my eyes and clouds my vision. This also causes me to use a lot of product to cleanse my eyes. You should never need more for your eyes than your entire face as I did with this.
StriVectin Neck Cream I really do love this and having a separate cream is a reminder not to forget your neck. This is a really rich one that I enjoy.
Lancome BiFacil is my all-time favorite eye makeup remover. It gets everything off without burning and leaves my eyes feeling soft. The softness is from the oil. If oil around your eyes bothers you, don’t get this.
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels are soothing. I am finally starting to notice a difference in my eye appearance if I use them when my bags are heavy.
Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel works extremely well. The peel is gentle so it never gets stuck to the baby hairs on my face. My skin feels really soft so I know it works.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Minis are great for travel. I’ve never actually tried a fragranced one, but I love the regular one. They are incredibly hydrating and easy to work into the skin. Read my comparison article.
DERMABLEND Loose Setting Powder is a nice powder. It is translucent and sets nicely into the skin. If you have oily skin and want a powder from this event, I would suggest this one.
Tarte Maracuja Oil is hydrating when used with most face creams. There are some creams it cannot penetrate, so I need to switch the application order. This is not my favorite oil, but it works nicely most of the time. I do not get excess breakouts when using it, but I have dry skin.
Tips and Rules for the 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Event
I highly recommend studying the online brochure, because it lists all products (including items added after the catalog printed and items that are available online only). UltaMate members should also get a physical copy in the mail (that includes items for sale in-store and online). It is a good idea to plan your purchases ahead of time, so you are ready to strike the moment the deal releases. Ulta runs on Central time, so daily steals are available right at 10pm PST. That usually means steals from the previous day disappear right at 10pm PST. If you’re up past 10pm PST, that is the best time to order (unless you’re waiting to see if a Beauty Break or new gift releases in the morning). While the deals have run a little over, Ulta usually cut them off right on time. The best deals are usually gone when you wake up in the morning from people who started shopping right as the day switched over, so plan strategically. Waiting for the Beauty Break announcement with popular steals will usually backfire.
Ulta says each person can only purchase two of each steal. Placing multiple online orders (if the system prevents you from adding more than 2 of one item in a single order) or picking up in person usually gets around the limit. Although I’ve only ever received two at a time, I’ve missed out on Too Faced Sweethearts Blush and tarte Bronzer on days I saw multiple people buying more than two. Some stores may hold customers to the limit, but my store clearly does not. The most important rule is steals are 24 hours only and while supplies last. If they sell out in 10 minutes, that is it. You will not get a rain check and can only hope the deal you missed will repeat in the next event. Many deals repeat but plenty do not.
Frequently Asked Questions For Ulta 2020 Love Your Skin Event
Can I Use a Coupon During the 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Event?
While most coupons will not work with a Beauty Steal, other than a Birthday coupon and other super special ones, there are coupons that will work on other promotions. Some of these brands are drugstore items so they will combine with the $3.50 off $15 coupon.
Do Platinum and Diamond members get Free Shipping on Every Steal During the 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Event?
Yes, every steal gets free shipping. There are even two special steals only available to Platinum and Diamond members. Scroll up to see them.
The Item I wanted Sold Out Early. Can I get a Rain Check?
No, the items are only available for 24 hours or while supplies last, whichever happens first. If your item is out-of-stock online, you can check in store or vice versa. I have tracked down sold out items at a store across town. It’s worth it if you want the item bad enough.
Are there any products you recommend for the 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Event?
As always, I’ve provided mini reviews of the items I’ve tried above. Hopefully, my insight can guide you in the right direction, but you can ask me questions if you need more guidance.
How Many of The Steals for The 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Event Repeated Within The Past Year?
Ulta is known for repeating steals. For those who get to repurchase loves at these prices, that is great. It is less than ideal for those who hope for more fresh items with each new event. Twenty-four of the steals in this event were also steals within the past year.
What are your thoughts on the 2020 Ulta Love Your Skin Event? Let me know below. If you know anyone who could benefit from this information, please use the sharing tools below to help them see this on various forms of social media or private email. Thanks for reading and sharing. Targeted Offers are exclusive to UltaMate Rewards Members, so I do recommend joining. Whenever there is an exclusive or unique Ulta Beauty offer, I will note that above. An advanced breakdown on Earning and Redeeming Points can help you maximize the UltaMate Rewards Program. Coupons are almost always available. I go over all types of Ulta coupons and track 20% off prestige coupons. Remember to check my Ulta Deals page before placing an online order for possible exclusives and advice. There are always general and brand specific offers I do not list, so check the GWP section of the Ulta site as well. Ulta encourages deal stacking. Most major events run on a set schedule, which I track on my Ulta Sales Calendar 2020. Read Tips For Getting the Best Deal at Ulta. See all Ulta articles. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (12 and 7) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 12-year-old to apply it.