Many Sephora Favorites on Sale Now and the 2019 Give Me More Lip Review
Sephora dropped a lot of favorites into the sale section today. I’m here to bring you my Sephora Favorites 2019 Give Me More Lip review. As these are among my favorite purchases all year, I also want to quickly go over the others. Which ones are worth it? Some are worth it even at full price, so the discount only sweetens the deal. Others need to get discounted further before I think they’re worth it. I like when the kits are a mixture of full-size and sample products. My limit when they are all samples is $45, which prices me out of some kits.
2019 Sephora Event Calendar
I have one timeline where I list all major: Promotions, Sales, Deals, GWP, Promo Codes, and Events. Those who want to see an overall idea of what to expect this year should stop by. See where this 2019 Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip kit lines up with others on the calendar. You can also visit my Sephora retailer page to see active and upcoming offers of all types.
Sephora Favorites On Sale Now
This was originally $48, but was marked down to $34. Mascara samples are too easy to come by, so I never place a lot of value on the samples. This one includes two full size mascaras and a set of lashes that easily cover the $48 charge. At $34, it is even more desirable for those who love or want to try the full-size items. This is one I have not picked up yet, but I might. My only reservation is I have so many mascaras to work through. Do I really want to buy more?
– 1 x HUDA BEAUTY Classic False Lashes in Scarlett #8 (high volume, dramatic style)
– 0.3 oz/ 9 mL IT Cosmetics Superhero™ Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara in Super Black
– 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils – The Curler in Rebellious Black
– 0.1 oz/ 3 mL Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara in Blackest Black
– 0.067 oz/ 2 mL tarte Big Ego Mascara
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in Black
– 0.18 oz/ 5 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION LashCraft Big Volume Mascara
– 0.2 oz/ 6 mL Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara
– 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL NARS Climax Mascara in Explicit Black
– 0.16 oz/ 5 mL PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Mascara
– 0.3 oz/ 8.5 mL Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
This was originally $48, but was marked down to $34. I purchased this for $48, and I definitely think it is worth $34. See my review.
– 0.26 oz/ 7.85 mL Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
– 0.13 oz / 4 mL Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
– 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Dolce Vita (dusty rose)
– 0.05 oz/ 1.3 mL Bite Beauty Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
– 0.01 oz/ 0.5 mL Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
– 0.03 oz/ 1 mL Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow in Metallic Taupe (chrome taupe)
– 0.13 oz/ 3.9 mL Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
– 0.24 oz/ 7 g FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby (soft champagne sheen/supercharged peachy champagne shimmer)
Sephora Favorites The Next Big Thing
This was originally $39, but was marked down to $25. I purchased this for $39, and I definitely think it is worth $25. See my review.
– 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher in Spotlight Glitz (silver and pink reflects)
– 0.17 oz/ 5 g Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush in 04 Feisty (cool raspberry)
– 0.14 oz/ 4.05 g Melt Cosmetics Lipstick in Old Rose (dusty rose)
– 0.141 oz/ 4 g Natasha Denona Mini Diamond & Glow Cheek Duo
– 0.085 oz/ 2.5 g Violet Voss Eye Glitter Topper in Dream (opaque rose gold with silver shimmer)
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL FARSÁLI Liquid Glass Radiance Serum
– 0.21 oz/ 6 g Milk Makeup Cooling Water Mini
Sephora Favorites Treat Yourself: Your Self Care Essentials Set
This was originally $75, but was marked down to $59. It does have 3 full-size products, which are worth $73. The problem with the full size items is so many people already own the brow pencil and that is the most popular Charlotte Tilbury shade. If you’re like me and already own it, that leaves the weight of the box on the only remaining full size item, the sponge. Who would pay $75 or even $59 for that along with some samples. For the lucky ones who do not already own the lipstick, this kit is worth it. Even at $59, I cannot justify the price given I even own some of the samples. I would want this to come down to $40 before I would purchase it.
– 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk
– 0.0056 oz/ 0.16 g IT Cosmetics Brow Power™ Universal Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe
– 1 oz/ 29 g beautyblender Power Pocket Puff™
– 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara in Black
– 0.12 oz 3.5 g Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder – Peaches and Cream Collection in Translucent Peach
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL SUNDAY RILEY Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil
– 0.21 oz/ 6.6 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel
– 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Sol de Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
– 0.713 oz/ 20.2 g HUM Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair Growth – Vegan Gummies
– 1.4 oz/ 40 g Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray
– 1.8 oz/ 92 mL Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
– 0.95 oz./ 27 g NEST Fragrances Holiday Mini Votive Candle
2019 Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Kit Review
This was originally $42, but was marked down to $25. I purchased it for $42, and I definitely recommend it for $25. My thoughts are below.
There are eight products in the $42 Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Kit. That makes the cost of each item $5.25.
Those lucky enough to purchase it for $25 are paying $3.13 per item. Two of the products are full-size, and six are deluxe.
Everything comes beautifully encased in glitter embossed plastic. The plastic holds everything nicely in place, so everything should arrive intact.
The full-size items cover the price of this kit and save you $2 from purchasing them separately. That makes this worth it for anyone who wants both full-size products. It also makes all of the samples free.
The 0.1oz LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask is worth $2.86. Words cannot even express how much I love this mask. When I put this on every night before bed, my lips are always smooth and hydrated. I’ve already dedicated an article to it, so I will simply leave this at I am happy to have more.
The 0.05 Milk Makeup KUSH Lip Balm in Green Dragon is worth $8. It claims that this has a clear finish, but there is a definite hint of green. You can barely see it on the lips though. This has a cooling effect, so it makes my lips tingle (not uncomfortably so). I love the soft texture, because it grips so well without feeling sticky. My lips feel hydrated even after it wears off. Because it sticks so well, it takes a while to wear off.
The 0.07oz fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 Sugar Rosé Tinted is worth $11.20. I’ve loved this sheer rosy tint for years and am wondering if I should keep this duplicate given how many I already have. This would make a nice gift. It is a really soft, hydrating lip balm that penetrates the lips for lasting moisture. Bonus points that it gives SPF and a slight hint of color.
The full-size 0.246oz INC.redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss in Choose Your Happy retails for $10. It claims it is a subtle lavender, but I feel it goes on completely clear. Thus, I cannot see the need to own more than one color in this formula. I love how cooling the rollerball feels on the lips. My biggest issue is it takes a lot of rubbing to get a decent amount of product out. By the time my lips look glossy, they are also slightly irritated from the rubbing. The formula is nice and not at all sticky. If this had a traditional applicator, I would prefer it.
The 0.08oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in 96 Red Velvet is worth $6.63. I am not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks, but the Sephora ones I own do not completely dry down or dehydrate my lips. As long as this one performs the same way, I am happy to own it. There is a similar red from this line in my collection, but this one has a bit more wine tone.
Once I wear this, I will edit in a picture and a review (to see how it compares to other shades I’ve tried from this line).
The full-size 0.12oz Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria retails for $34. I love this formula and did not already own this gorgeous taupe, nude shade. Whenever I get a shade close to my lips, this formula just gives off my lips but better vibes.
It does accentuate lip lines, which is expected for a matte formula. This does not highlight dry patches. The color wears off evenly, and it lasts on the lips for a long time. You will not get butthole lip the way you do with most liquid lipsticks. I love this color and feel this shade of nude is currently my favorite. Even though it is matte, it is not a drying formula. Because I am currently into matte lipsticks, this is the best lipstick I’ve tried this year.
The 0.035oz FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Flamingo Acid is worth $10.50. I love this bright berry shade and am happy that I did not already own it. This is another matte formula I like, although I prefer the Charlotte Tilbury one. Given you get half the product for less than half the cost, this is actually more expensive per ounce than the Charlotte Tilbury.
Once I wear this, I will edit in a picture and a review (to see how it compares to other shades I’ve tried from this line).
The 0.035oz Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Sex On The Peach is worth $5.25. I do enjoy this spiced mauve shade.
The lipstick is not as moisturizing as I generally like in a bullet lipstick, but that is somewhatat expected from a matte formula. It does accentuate some lip lines, but it does not highlight dry patches. I did not have to reapply this even after eating, because there was still a good amount on hours after I applied it. This also wears off nicely once it does start to fade, so you will not have to worry about reapplying, unless you want to.
2019 Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Overview
I wish there was a little more variety in the colors. Three of the products impart virtually no color at all. One imparts only a hint of color. Of the other four, two are similar berry shades and two are similar nude shades. If you are looking for a lot of variety, this is not the set for you. It is also odd that there is a set with 4 hydrating lip products and 4 matte (known for drying lip products) unless the idea is to recover from the color with the clear formulas.
Is the 2019 Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Worth It?
The kit has an $88.44 value, which is just under the $90 Sephora estimate. All items are either new to my collection or products I already love and do not mind duplicates of. There is a good chance my personal value might stay at $88.44, but I could dip to $77.24 if I gift the fresh lip balm. There is no way I will gift the LANEIGE. While I would have loved to see more variety or even pay more for a bigger kit (like Sephora usually does), I am very happy with this set. Those who do not own the Charlotte Tilbury color can get it now for $25 with a bunch of other products. I’m a little jealous, but I still think it was worth the $42 I paid.
What are your thoughts on this 2019 Sephora Give Me More Lip Kit review? Let me know below. Sephora does not inform any Beauty Insider of all promotions. It does list a great deal of them on its Beauty Offers page, but I list some it does not on my Sephora Deals Page. Between the ones it lists and the ones I list, you can catch most of them. Sign upfor Sephora emails to get targeted offers. If you’re spending over $25 online, there is always a promo code that you can apply. Most major events run on a set schedule, which is why I track them. See all Sephora articles. Read Tips For Getting the Best Deal When Shopping Sephora. Subscribe to the blog to get updates on all posts. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links
Charlotte Tilbury, Fenty Beauty, Fresh, INC.redible, Laneige, Milk Makeup, Sephora Collection, Sephora Favorites, Too Faced
notcreative View All
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (13 and 8) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 13-year-old to apply it.
Deal or No Deal? What Do You Think?