The Ulta Beauty Gorgeous Hair Event Fall 2019 runs from Sunday, October 6th through Saturday, October 26th. This semi-annual event takes place every spring starting in May and every fall usually starting in October. We usually get an October start, but we did get a September start last year. It is a 21-day event where hair products from mostly high-end brands get discounted up to 50% off for one day only. This twice a year Gorgeous Hair Event has steals for all things hair (shampoo, conditioner, styling, tools, and much more). There are also specials that run throughout the event. These steals and Hot Buys get highlighted in the catalog and the special event page. While some jumbo haircare makes this event, deals in the Jumbo Love Event are typically better.
I have one timeline where I list all major: deals, coupons, GWP, Sales, promotions, and Events. Those who want to see an overall idea of what to expect this year should stop by. See where the Fall 2019 Ulta Beauty Gorgeous Hair Event lines up with others on the calendar. You can also visit my Ulta retailer page to see active and upcoming offers of all types.
Ulta Beauty Fall 2019 Gorgeous Hair Event Details
Get up to 50% off select items everyday from Sunday, October 6th through Saturday, October 26th!
Fall 2019 Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event Beauty Steals
Sunday, October 6th
- Redken Styling and Finishing -$8.25-$18 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat
- 4.2oz drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray Lush Scent -$12 (regularly $26)
- T3 SinglePass Luxe 1″ Straightening and Styling Iron -$90 (50% off)
- Grow Gorgeous Hair Density Serum -$17.50-$25 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat *online only
Monday, October 7th
- AG Hair Entire Brand -(50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat
- 12oz DevaCurl Arc Angel Gel Maximum Hold No-Crunch Styler -$12 (50% off)
- L’Ange Wands -$39.50-$44.50 Fall 2018 Gorgeous Hair Repeat and Partial Spring 2019 Repeat *online only
- Phyto -Select Items (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat *online only
Tuesday, October 8th
- Pureology (excludes jumbos) -$13.50-$15.75 (50% off)
- Discover Bold Color from Uberliss, Manic Panic, Punky Colour, Lime Crime, and Keracolor (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat
- The One By Frederic Fekkai Kits -$14.50 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat *online only
- Bio Ionic OnePass Straightening Iron -$99.50 (50% off) *online only
Wednesday, October 9th
- Discover Texture from SheaMoisture and tgin -$1.49-$8.99 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat
- Revlon One-Step Paddle Dryer -$19.99 (50% off)
- Not Your Mother’s Select Curl Talk -$3.99 (50% off)
- Marc Anthony Select Items -$3.99 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat
Thursday, October 10th
- Wella -Entire Brand -50% off *online only Partial Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat
- Sexy Hair Select Big Sexy Hair Stylers -$8.97-$9.47 (50% off)
- Tigi Styling & Finishing -$4.99-$16.75 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat and Partial Spring 2019 Repeat
- Bedhead A Wave We Go Adjustable Deep Waver -$19.99 (50% off)
Friday, October 11th
- Matrix Biolage Advanced -$10.50-$11.50 (50% off)
- Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium 1″ Flat Iron -$22.50 (50% off)
- The Good Stuff -$4.49 (50% off) *online only
- Love Beauty And Planet -$1.75-$3.49 (50% off) *online only
Saturday, October 12th
- It’s A 10 Silk Collection -$7.99-$31.99 (50% off) Partial Spring 2019 Repeat
- Instyler Turbo Max Ionic Dryer with Customizable Settings -$49.99 (50% off)
- IGK Shampoos and Conditioners (excludes jumbos) -$12.50 (50% off) *online only
Sunday, October 13th
- Paul Mitchell Select Styling & Finishing -$9.99 (regularly $13.50-$29) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat
- Paul Mitchell Express Ion Turbolight+ Dryer -$75 (50% off)
- Discover Touch of Color from Splat, Ardell, Cover Your Gray, Dippity Do, and Everpro -$2.99-$9.99 (50% off) *online only
Monday, October 14th
- Keranique -$20-$49 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat
- Nioxin System Kits and 3.4oz Treatments -$10.50-$31 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat
- Wetbrush Flex Dry Paddle Brush -$7.99 (50% off) Partial Spring 2019 Repeat *online only
Tuesday, October 15th
- Matrix Biolage R.A.W. Collection -$4.50-$15 (50% off)
- Klorane -$9-$14.50 (50% off)
- KYN -$7-$8 (50% off)
- Rusk Styling and Finishing -$2.48-$10.75 (50% off) *online only
Wednesday, October 16th
- Macadamia Professional Masques -$18 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat
- Design Essentials – $4.99-$10 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat
- Mizani -$9-$18 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat and Partial Spring 2019 Repeat
- Gold ‘N Hot Soft Bonnet -$24.99 (50% off) *online only Spring 2019 Repeat
Thursday, October 17th
- Eva NYC Mane Magic Collection (excludes kits) -$5.99 (50% off)
- Eva NYC Spectrum Far-Infrared Iron -$49.99 (50% off)
- System Professional -$11.50-$64.99 (50% off) *online only
Friday, October 18th
- IGK Expensive Alma Oil Hi Shine Top Coat -$14.50 (50% off)
- Alterna Select Items -$14.50-$21 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat
- Frizz Defense Titanium Ceramic Hot Air Brush 1-1/2” -$29.99 (50% off)
- Scroll down for the Platinum Perks
Saturday, October 19th
- Kenra Professional Shampoos & Conditioners (excludes liters) -$8-$9 (50% off)
- GHD Air Professional Performance Hairdryer -$99.50 (50% off)
- Tangle Teezer Ultimate Detangler -$7 (50% off)
- T3 Convertible Barrels and Base -$47.50-$50 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat *online only
- The Salon at Ulta Beauty Accent Highlights+ (50% off)
Sunday, October 20th
- CHI Haircare -$6-$49.50 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat and Partial Spring 2019 Repeat
- CHI for Ulta Beauty 1″ Titanium Irons in Black or Red Ceramic -$60 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat
- Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair -$4.49-$11.47 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat *online only
Monday, October 21st
- Joico Select K-Pak Treatments -$10.99 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat
- Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Tablets -$19.99 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat
- Thick Head -$5-$19.50 (50% off)
- Discover Men’s Styling from Billy Jealousy, Frederic Benjamin, 18.21 Man Made, American Crew and Sexy Hair -$5.75-$12 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat
Tuesday, October 22nd
- Pravana Select Color Care -$9.99-$11.49 (50% off)
- Color Wow Root Cover Up Powders -$17.25 (50% off)
- Hask (excludes packets, vials, and liters) -$2.99-$4.49 Partial Fall 2018 Repeat
- Bosley Treatment and Style -$8.97-$19.97 Partial Fall 2018 Repeat *online only
- Brite -$6-$8 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat *online only
Wednesday, October 23rd
- Sebastian (excludes liters) -$3-$24 (50% off) Partial Spring 2019 Repeat
- Keratin Complex (excludes liters) -$13-$31.50 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat
- Hempz Haircare -$4.99-$13.49 (50% off) *online only
- Unwash -$4.50-$24.50 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat *online only
Thursday, October 24th
- Ouidad Curl Quencher (excludes liters) -$9-$13 (50% off)
- Curlsmith Care -$12.50-$18 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018 Repeat
- Conair BabyBlast Compact Dryer -$17.50 (50% off) *online only
- Nexxus (excludes liters) -$1.99-$7.99 *online only
Friday, October 25th
- Discover All Over Color from Madison Reed and dpHUE -$13.25-$17.50 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat and Spring 2019 Repeat
- Matrix Select Total Results Color Care (excludes liters) -$7 (50% off)
- Hot Tools Rose Gold Collection -$37.99-$44.99 (50% off)
- Naturalicious -$6-$28 (50% off) *online only
Saturday, October 26th
- Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment -$21.50 (50% off)
- Elchim 3900 Titanium Ionic Ceramic Dryer -$104.50 (50% off)
- Alterna Bamboo -$8.25-$12.50 *online only
Fall 2019 Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event Platinum and Diamond Perks
Get free shipping with a $10 Beauty Steal
Friday, October 18th
- NP Beautiful Care and Styling/Finishing Products -$13.50-$22.50 (50% off)
- Redken Nature +Science Shampoos and Conditioners (excludes jumbos) -$11 (50% off) *online only
- Pureology Select Products -$13-$14 (50% off) *online only
Fall 2019 Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event Try Me Kits
None that I see, but I will edit this if that changes.
Fall 2019 Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event Event GWP Offers
There are gifts tied to this specific event. Most are tied to specific brands.
19-Piece Hair Beauty Bag
-Receive a free 19-piece Hair Beauty Bag with an $50 hair purchase. Valid 10/18/19 through 10/20/19.
- Phyto Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray (1.7 oz)
- Aquage Dry Shampoo (2.0 oz)
- Joico Defy Damage Protective Masque (1.7 oz)
- Joico Color Balance Purple Shampoo (1.7 oz)
- Matrix Biolage Oil Renew System Shampoo (1.7 oz)
- Matrix Biolage Oil Renew System Conditioner (1.7 oz)
- Rusk Pro Finish 04 Firm Hold Hairspray (1.5 oz)
- Wella Brilliance Vibrant Color Mask (1.0 oz)
- Wella Volume Boost Bodifying Shampoo (1.7 oz)
- System Professional Silver Shampoo (1.7 oz)
- System Professional Color Save Conditioner (1.0 oz)
- System Professional Color Save Mask (1.0 oz)
- Kenra Color Maintenance Shampoo (1.0 oz)
- Kenra Color Maintenance Conditioner (1.0 oz)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-In-1 Styling Treatment (1.0 oz)
- Sebastian Shaper iD Finishing Texturizing Spray (1.5 oz)
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream (1.0 oz)
- Alterna Replenishing Moisture CC Cream (0.85 oz)
- Bosley Healthy Hair Vitality Supplements (10 ct)
Other Special Offers for the Fall 2019 Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event
Shampoo and Conditioner Sets
Cleanse & Condition as low as 2 for $20.
-2 for $26 -13.5oz Matrix Biolage Hydrasource & Colorlast Shampoo & Conditioners (regularly $18-$19)
-2 for $20 -10.1oz Matrix Total Results So Silver & Brass Off (regularly $12.50-$14)
-2 for $20 –TIGI Bed Head Recovery (regularly $11.50-$31.99)
-2 for $24 –AG Hair Care Colour Savour (regularly $20-$24)
-2 for $24 –Joico Color Balance Purple (regularly $14.99-$19.50)
-2 for $26 –Nioxin 10.1oz System 4 Shampoo & 3.4oz Treatments (regularly $20-$26)
Stay True To Your Texture
Hair Goals in 3 Steps
Buy One, Get One 50% off
Get 15% off your first hair or skin service.
Get a Redken Deep Conditioning Treatment with any hair service for $10 (regularly $20).
Reviews of Steals I’ve Tried
Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray – This hasincredible hold. It dries fast and is not crunchy. Flyawaysare really held down, and frizz isalmost non-existent.
drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray Lush Scent – I like way it smells, but it has too much white cast. There is also more texture than I like in a dry shampoo. It does provide great volume and remove oil.
Wella Elements Renewing Shampoo – I always knew I had dry, frizzy hair, but I had never really found a regular shampoo that combatted either problem really well. That caused me to rely on external products and still not get the results I desired. When I used this, my hair looked silky. It looked hydrated and nearly frizz-free. As soon as I finished this and started using my next product, my dryness and frizz returned. It is products like these that make me want to throw out everything else I’ve bought and keep using this. Alas, I spent good money on the other products and enjoy trying and reviewing new things. This will make a return to my product line-up once I’ve used up some items in my stash. pH 4.5
Wella Elements Lightweight Renewing Conditioner – I did not love this as much as I like the shampoo, because I typically prefer a thicker conditioner to soften and detangle. Though my hair is fine, I have a lot of it. There are times when I want more volume in my hair though. Whenever I used this, I noticed I did not need any assistance with volumizing my hair. It really complimented the shampoo, too. They both have a lovely scent that is not overbearing at all. Hair smells clean without smelling overly perfumed. pH 4.5
Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Serum – This does a great job of controlling frizz and helping hair stay straight, Bonus points for smelling nice and making hair softer to the touch.
it’s a 10 miracle leave-in plus Keratin – makes my hair look and feel great. My hair is so soft and virtually flyaway free. There was so much moisture added that my hair never looks dry or dull. It has this amazing way of smoothing hair out without weighing it down, which is impressive given it is a thicker leave-in. Hair looks shiny an frizz reduction is there in spades. The one thing it fell short on was detangling. I need a really strong detangler for my fine, thin hair that tangles if someone even breathes on it. This product went from being weak on detangling to detangling beautifully. That officially makes it my favorite leave-in conditioner of all time, not that the one at the top isn’t also amazing. pH 5.0
Nioxin Scalp & Hair Treatment fine hair 4 – I do not have thinning hair, so that is not what I use this for. As such, I cannot review it that way. The product does make my fine hair appear more full, but I am unsure it does anything to regrow hair, at least on me. My scalp gets itchy and flaky whenever I do not use a special scalp treatment. This keeps the itching and flaking completely at bay and has some SPF, which I always enjoy in a scalp treatment. If I had to name one negative on this product, it is not matter how much I work it in my roots are always a little crunchy after my hair dries. It is not a deal breaker, but I have to comb through it again once it dries to get the crunchiness to go away. No other scalp treatment leaves me with crunchy hair, so I do not have to comb my hair after it dries with anything else. pH 5.5
Wetbrush Flex Dry Paddle Brush – As much as I love the brand, I think it comes a little short with this brush. It is too flimsy and literally bends under the weight of tangles. Even when I use a regular brush to detangle, my hair tangles as I blow dry. This bends when I try to remove even those. I have to use this and the regular brush in combination to blow dry my hair. If it was more sturdy, I could have used only this.
Macadamia Professional Ultra Rich Moisture Masque – This is a nice mask when I am wearing my hair curly. It adds a lot of moisture, so it reduces my frizz and makes my hair soft. When I apply this near my scalp and wear my hair wavy, it makes my hair look greasy. That happens no matter how long I spend rinsing it out, because the oil in this product just bonds with the hair. I can use it when I wear my hair wavy as long as I only apply it from mid shaft to tips. If I am wearing my hair curly, I will apply this to my roots, because the oily look blends in with the curl cream to look like I did it on purpose.
Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Masque – This is my all-time favorite mask, which is why it is a FabuFind. My hair is instantly softer, less frizzy, shinier, more manageable, and moisturized every time I use this. Even after a subsequent wash, my hair still looks better than it did the day before I use this mask.
Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Masque – I still feel like the Nourishing Moisture Masque is the star of this brand. This one was not bad though. It did add some moisture, tame some frizz, and leave my hair feeling softer. pH 4.5.
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment – I do like this, but I am not sure I like it enough to purchase it again. If I did, it would be when it gets discounted to $10. The main of the 25 benefits I want is detangling. While it does detangle, it does not detangle as well as some of the other products I’ve tried. This is lightweight though so it does weigh hair down less than some other detanglers. It is hard to say how well it moisturizes, because my hair does not feel any softer when I use this than when I use another one. Then again, I ALWAYS use a detangler so it has been a long time since I’ve felt my hair without one.
Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner – There was some frizz reduction and my hair did look clean. It did not seem special enough to justify the price tag though.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture CC Cream – I am still experimenting with this one, so I am not ready to offer a full review. It does not detangle well though.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray – I had a full-size of this, but I was only able to use it twice. It made my hair feel like straw.
CHI for Ulta Beauty 1″ Titanium Irons in Black or Red Ceramic – This straightens and smooths my hair with ease. I’m not sure if this is my exact CHI model and cannot verify, because it is packed away somewhere in my garage. It is a black CHI I got from Ulta that retailed around this amount though.
Joico K-PAK Intense Hydrator – This is pretty moisturizing for my hair, especially given that it is not as thick as a traditional hair mask. My hair is softer and less frizzy when I use this, but it does not detangle as much as heavier masks do. pH 4.5
HASK Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo – It does an excellent job of removing product build up, has an incredible lather, and surprisingly smells nice (not expected with a charcoal shampoo). The only thing that keeps this from being perfect is it strips some of the moisture from my hair. I can combat that a little if I only use this with a deep conditioning mask, but I prefer to find a shampoo that does not dry out my hair. pH 4.5.
Nexxus Humectress Replenishing System Conditioner – This is one of the best conditioners I’ve ever tried. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable without weighing it down. Frizz almost completely disappears. The product claims to deliver moisture to smooth the hair, and it does both extremely well.
Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment – Part of the reason I initially tried this line is Jennifer Anniston, who has seriously beautiful hair, was so impressed by this line she invested in it. Everything I’ve tried from the line so far has been good or better. Every line has duds, so I am sure I will find them with time, but that day has not come yet. The Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment is another winner. My hair saw instant results with this. It looked smoother, less frizzy, and felt softer. There is only one other mask I’d say is better. This is wonderful in its own right though, so it definitely deserves FabuFind Status. Where the other mask does add more shine, I notice my hair sheds less with this. For someone who sheds a lot, you notice when less hair than usual falls out.
Tips for the Fall 2019 Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event
Tips for the sale. I highly recommend studying the online brochure, because it lists all products (including items added after the catalog printed and items that are available online only). UltaMate members should also get a physical copy in the mail (that includes items for sale in-store and online). It is a good idea to plan your purchases ahead of time so you are ready to strike the moment the deal releases. Ulta runs on Central time so daily steals are available right at 10pm PST. That usually means steals from the previous day disappear right at 10pm PST. If you’re up past 10pm PST, that is the best time to order (unless you’re waiting to see if a Beauty Break or new gift releases in the morning). While the deals have run a little over, Ulta usually cut them off right on time. The best deals are usually gone when you wake up in the morning from people who started shopping right as the day switched over, so plan strategically. Waiting for the Beauty Break announcement with the more popular steals may backfire.
Rules for the Fall 2019 Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event
Rules for the sale. Ulta says each person can only purchase four of each steal. Placing multiple online orders (if the system prevents you from adding more than two of one item in a single order) or picking up in person usually gets around the limit. Although I’ve only ever received two at a time, I’ve seen people purchasing more than the maximum in store. Some stores may hold customers to the limit, but my store clearly does not. The most important rule is steals are 24 hours only and while supplies last. If they sell out in 10 minutes, that is it. You will not get a rain check and can only hope the deal you missed will repeat in the next event. Many deals repeat but plenty do not.
What are your thoughts on the Fall 2019 Ulta Beauty Gorgeous Hair Event review? Let me know below. Targeted Offers are exclusive to UltaMate Rewards Members, so I do recommend joining. Whenever there is an exclusive or unique Ulta Beauty offer, I will note that above. An advanced breakdown on Earning and Redeeming Points can help you maximize the UltaMate Rewards Program. Coupons are almost always available. I go over all types of Ulta coupons and track 20% off prestige coupons. Remember to check my Ulta Deals page before placing an online order for possible exclusives and advice. There are always general and brand specific offers I do not list, so check the GWP section of the Ulta site as well. Ulta encourages deal stacking. Most major events run on a schedule, and I track each one. Read Tips For Getting the Best Deal at Ulta. See all Ulta articles. Subscribe to the blog to get updates on all posts. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (12 and 7) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 12-year-old to apply it.