Sunday, September 15
Sephora September Daily Deals run from September 1st through September 21st in 2019. This is Sephora’s first ever 21-day event where customers can get daily deals up to 50% off. If this format sounds familiar, it is because Ulta has the same event via the 21 Days of Beauty (see that article as all deals are already out). The dates even perfectly overlap one another. As we can expect with Sephora, we will not know the deals in advance. I will update the article as I see the deals, so it might not get completed until the event is over. This event will take more of a Daily Wow! approach than a 21 Days of Beauty one. Its tagline is oh snap! Up to 50% off today only, which gives me serious Legally Blonde vibes.
I have one timeline where I list all major: Promotions, Sales, Deals, GWP, Promo Codes, and Events. Those who want to see an overall idea of what to expect this year should stop by. See where the 2019 Sephora September Daily Deals line up with others on the calendar. You can also visit my Sephora retailer page to see active and upcoming offers of all types.
Everyday, from September 1st through September 21st, one to three products will get discounted up to 50% off. All discounts will work in-store and online. They will also work in SiJCP (in-store). Discounts will be applied to core products, so these are not typical sale section items.
Sunday, September 1st
When I found out the Sephora September Daily Deals were coming, I thought we would have to wait until each day got announced to know the deals. Since the September 1st deals are the same as the 21 Days of Beauty at Ulta, I would suggest looking at the Ulta Event to get an idea of what items will go on sale at Sephora. It looks like the online only offers for Ulta are missing (because Sephora likely did not see them on time to include them or only wants to match the online and in-store offers).
- 0.75oz Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer -$16 (50% off)
- 1.5oz Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer -$27 (50% off)
- 0.5oz PETERTHOMAROTH FirmX 360 Eye Renewal -$37.50 (50% off)
- 0.5oz PETERTHOMASROTH Retinol Fusion PM Eye Cream -$27.50 (50% off)
Monday, September 2
Once again, the same deal is available in the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. If Sephora carried Ofra or StriVectin, I am sure those would have been on sale, too. Sephora is coming for Ulta.
- FOREO LUNA play plus -$24.50 (50% off)
Tuesday, September 3
As this is the third day in a row Sephora copied the exact deals from Ulta that it carries, look at the Ulta lineup for what is to come. I will fill everything in as they pop up though.
- 0.35oz Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder -$19.50 (50% off)
Wednesday, September 4
- 0.09oz bareMinerals BAREPRO® 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer -$12 (50% off)
- 0.09oz bareMinerals BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer -$10 (50% off)
Thursday, September 5
- 0.17oz tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner -$12 (50% off)
- 1.7oz Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel -$30 (50% off)
Friday, September 6
- 0.33oz Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara -$12.50 (50% off)
- Perricone MD High Potency Classics Collection -$19-$49.50 (50% off)
Saturday, September 7
- 0.007oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Pencil -$11.50 (50% off)
Sunday, September 8
- 0.84oz Too Faced Natural Face Palette -$22 (50% off)
- 0.45oz Too Faced Matte Eye Palette -$19 (50% off)
- 0.45oz Too Faced Natural Eye Palette -$19 (50% off)
- 1oz smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light -$18 (50% off)
- 1oz smashbox Photo Finish Reduce Redness Primer -$19.50 (50% off)
Monday, September 9
- 0.26oz Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder -$17 (50% off)
Tuesday, September 10
- 0.5oz dr. brandt No More Baggage -$21 (50% off)
Wednesday, September 11
- 0.07oz BUXOM Plumpline Lip Liner -$9 (50% off)
Thursday, September 12
- 0.24oz tarte Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara -$11.50 (50% off).
Friday, September 13
- 0.2oz tarte Amazonian Clay Blush -$14.50 (50% off)
- 0.2oz tarte Amazonian Clay Highlighter -$14.50 (50% off)
- Clarisonic Brush Heads (excludes sets) -$13.50-$16 (50% off)
Saturday, September 14
- philosophy Renewed Hope in A Jar Night Moisturizer -$22.50 (50% off)
- philosophy anti-wrinkle miracle worker night+ line-correcting overnight cream -$34 (50% off)
- philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Night -$40 (50% off)
- 0.636oz tarte Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eye Shadow Palette -$19.50 (50% off)
- 1.35oz Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer -$17 (50% off)
- 4oz Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer and Setting Spray -$16 (50% off)
Monday, September 16
Sephora had only copied the in-store and online items in the printed Ulta catalog up until this point. The only items that Ulta and Sephora both sell were the online only items Ulta added later. Instead of copying online only items Ulta added, Sephora opted to take the day off altogether. That means Sephora’s September Daily Deals took a break today. It also means Sephora is slower to change promotions or uninventive enough to create its own deal to at least have one deal today.
Tuesday, September 17
- 0.35oz Cover Fx Perfect Setting Powder -$17.50 (50% off)
Wednesday, September 18
- 5oz First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser -$10.50 (50% off)
- 0.66oz Lancôme Visionnaire Skin Solutions 15% Vitamin C Correcting Concentrate -$32.50 (50% off)
- 1oz Lancome Visionnaire Skin Solutions 0.2% Retinol Correcting Night Concentrate -$37.50
Thursday, September 19
Sephora does not carry the same Origins set Ulta carries and all other brands in the 21 Days of Beauty today are not carried at Sephora. So, we get no deal today.
Friday, September 20
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer -$13 (50% off)
- 1oz Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Repleishing Hydrator -$9.50 (50% off)
Saturday, September 21
- 0.002oz Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define -$11 (50% off)
- 0.04oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil -$11 (50% off)
Rules and Important Tips for the 2019 Sephora September Daily Deals
Each product will only be discounted from 12am PST on the day it is offered until 11:59pm that night. They are available while supplies last. If an item sells out early, no rain-checks will be given out. The deal of the day will be on the landing page and advertised in the store. Customers can only purchase two of the sale item per transaction. Unfortunately, this event is not open to members in Canada.
What are your thoughts on the 2019 Sephora September Daily Deals? Let me know below. Sephora does not inform any Beauty Insider of all promotions. It does list a great deal of them on its Beauty Offers page, but I list some it does not on my Sephora Deals Page. Between the ones it lists and the ones I list, you can catch most of them. Subscribe to emails to get targeted offers. If you’re spending over $25 online, there is always a promo code that you can apply. Most major events run on a set schedule, which is why I track them. See all Sephora articles. Read Tips For Getting the Best Deal When Shopping Sephora. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
*Sammy would have been 13 today. My heart aches, so I needed to add a special birthday wish to my sweet niece in heaven.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (12 and 7) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 12-year-old to apply it.