The Ulta Beauty Fall 2019 21 Days of Beauty will run from September 1st through September 21st. Twice a year, usually starting in March and September, Ulta has a 21 day sale where select brands or items get discounted up to 50% off for one day only. Every day during the semi-annual event there are at least two beauty steals. There are also Hot Buys that run throughout the entire event. Most events also release Beauty Samplers, Try Me Kits. Spring tends to get the better steals. These deals come from the upcoming catalog, and the online link from the special event page. Deals listed in the printed catalog are in-store and online. All online exclusive deals are only listed online. All Steals ship free for Platinum and Diamond members. They ship free with a $50 purchase for UltaMate members.
I have one timeline where I list all major: deals, coupons, GWP, Sales, promotions, and Events. Those who want to see an overall idea of what to expect this year should stop by. See where the Fall 2019 Ulta Beauty 21 Days of Beauty event lines up with others on the calendar. You can also visit my Ulta retailer page to see active and upcoming offers of all types.
This photo of the upcoming deals was leaked by trendmooddeals. I will post a clearer photo as soon as I get one.
All deals are available in-store and online unless they are marked *online only.
Sunday, September 1st
- 0.5oz PETERTHOMAROTH FirmX 360 Eye Renewal -$37.50 (50% off)
- 0.5oz PETERTHOMASROTH Retinol Fusion PM Eye Cream -$27.50 (50% off)
- 0.75oz Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer -$16 (50% off). Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Repeat
- 1.5oz Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer -$27 (50% off)
Monday, September 2
- Ofra Cosmetics Highlighters (excludes palettes) -$14.50 (50% off). Fall 2018 Repeat
- Foreo Luna Play Plus -$24.50 (50% off)
Tuesday, September 3
- 0.35oz Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder -$19.50 (50% off)
- 1oz Mario Badescu Rose Hip Nourishing Oil -$11 (50% off)
Wednesday, September 4
- 8 pairs skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels -$15 (50% off). Fall 2018, Love Your Skin 2019, and Spring 2019 Repeat
- 4 pairs Skin Iceland Travel Size Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels -$7.50 (50% off). Fall 2018, Love Your Skin 2019, and Spring 2019 Repeat
- bareMinerals Concealers -$10-$12 (50% off)
Thursday, September 5
- 0.17oz tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner -$12 (50% off)
- 0.1oz MAC Lipstick Matte in Diva and Cream In Your Coffee -$9.25 (50% off)
- 1.7oz Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel -$30 (50% off)
Friday, September 6
- 0.33oz Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara -$12.50 (50% off). Fall 2018 Repeat
- Perricone MD High Potency Classics Collection -$19-$49.50 (50% off)
Saturday, September 7
- 0.007oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Pencil -$11.50 (50% off). Fall 2018 Repeat
- 3.4oz dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream -$34.50 (50% off)
- $10 off a dermalogica facial
Sunday, September 8
- 0.84oz Too Faced Natural Face Palette -$22 (50% off)
- 0.45oz Too Faced Natural Face Eye Palette -$19 (50% off)
- 1oz smashbox Photo Finish Primer Light -$18 (50% off)
- 1oz smashbox Photo Finish Reduce Redness Primer -$19.50 (50% off)
- 1oz DERMAdoctor Kakadu C 20% Vitamin C Serum With Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E -$47.50 (50% off)
Monday, September 9
- 0.26oz Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder -$17 (50% off)
- 1.35oz Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum -$19.50 (50% off)
Tuesday, September 10
Wednesday, September 11
- 0.07oz BUXOM Plumpline Lip Liner -$9 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat
- Proactiv Select Cleansing -$15-$27.50 (50% off) Partial Love Your Skin 2019 Repeat
Thursday, September 12
- 0.24oz tarte Light, Camera, Lashes Mascara -$11.50 (50% off). Spring 2019 Repeat
- Mario Badescu Cleansers -$7-$8 (50% off)
Friday, September 13
- 0.2oz tarte Amazonian Clay Blush -$14.50 (50% off)
- 0.2oz tarte Amazonian Clay Highlighter -$14.50 (50% off)
- Clarisonic Brush Heads (excludes sets) -$13.50-$16 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat
Saturday, September 14
- Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit -$14.50 (50% off)
- Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Lip Kit -$13.50 (50% off)
- 1oz it Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation -$19 (50% off). Spring 2019 Repeat
- philosophy Night Creams -$22.50-$40 (50% off) Partial Fall 2018, Love Your Skin 2019, and Spring 2019 Repeat
Sunday, September 15
- 0.636oz tarte Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eye Shadow Palette -$19.50 (50% off)
- Too Faced Hangover select products -$16-$17 (50% off). Partial Spring 2019 Repeat
Monday, September 16
- It Brushes for Ulta Velvet Luxe Brushes -$12-$24 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat
- 1oz StriVectin WRINKLE Recode Line Transforming Melting Serum -$44.50 (50% off) Spring 2019 Repeat
Tuesday, September 17
- 0.35oz Cover Fx Perfect Setting Powder -$17.50 (50% off). Fall 2018 Repeat
- 120 count SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement -$49.50 (50% off). Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 Repeat
Wednesday, September 18
- Pür Lashes -$7 (50% off)
- Pür Mascaras -$10-$11 (50% off)
- 5oz First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser -$10.50 (50% off)
- 0.66oz Lancôme Visionnaire Skin Solutions 15% Vitamin C Correcting Concentrate -$32.50 (50% off)
- 1oz Lancome Visionnaire Skin Solutions 0.2% Retinol Correcting Night Concentrate -$37.50
Thursday, September 19
- 0.16oz Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick -$9 (50% off)
- Origins Travel & Trial Kit -$14.75 (50% off). Spring 2019 Repeat
Friday, September 20
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer -$13 (50% off)
- it Brushes for Ulta Concealer Brushes -$8-$17 (50% off)
- 1oz Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Repleishing Hydrator -$9.50 (50% off) Fall 2018 Repeat
Saturday, September 21
- 0.04oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil -$11 (50% off)
- 0.002oz Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define -$11 (50% off)
- 1oz juiceBEAUTY Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Serum -$40 (50% off)
- 1.7oz JuiceBEAUTY Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer -$35 (50% off) Love Your Skin 2019 Repeat
Fall 2019 Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Platinum and/or Diamond Perks
All Platinum Perks are Online Only! It has been a long time since pop-up steals happen in an event. If any more get announced, I will update them here.
- All Steals Ship for free throughout the event (steals only; does not apply to Ulta Beauty Collection or Hot Buys)
Repeats From Events Within the Past Year
There are 20 repeat steals from major events within the past year. Ulta generally has a lot of repeats from past events, which is great for those who use the events to stock up on beloved products. It is not so great for those who hope to discover new things or hope their loves will join the event. If you wanted an item from a past event that did not pop up for this event, there is still a chance it will appear again in a future event. The 10x points event will come before the 21 Days of Beauty starts.
Ulta Beauty Collection Steals
Free Shipping with any Steal for Platinum and Diamond Members does not apply to Ulta Beauty Collection Steals. You can add these to a main steal for free shipping though.
The following Steals are available everyday for week 1
The following Steals are available everyday for week 2
The following Steals are available everyday for week 3
Most Hot Buys are 40% or 30% off. Rare ones get other percentages, like 25% or 50% off. Steals from the past often occur here, and items here at times get promoted to steals for 50% off in the next event.
Hot Buys run throughout the event while supplies last. While it is possible stock may replenish before the sale is over, it does not happen often. If you want a Hot Buy, it is always best to purchase it early in the event.
Purchase 3 minis from the list below and you will get one free. Some of these are featured as steals and Hot Buys, so even with the fourth one free, it might not be the best deal. You can mix and match between the makeup and skincare category.
Beauty Samplers/Try Me Kits
If any get released for this event, I will add the details here.
There are specific GWP offers throughout the event. Make sure you look before your purchase.
Get a blowout and a free makeup touch up for $20 during the Ulta Fall 2019 21 Days of Beauty.
Reviews of Fall 2019 21 Days of Beauty Steals and Hot Buys I’ve Tried
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer – I really love this primer for smoothing out my pores. It makes everything I place on top of it look nicer. This is way too thick to place all over my skin and does not play well with my dry skin. Thus, I only apply it to areas where I have much larger pores, around my T Zone.
Ofra Cosmetics Highlighters – I love the formula. It is silky, gives my skin the wet look I love, and it lasts a long time.
Foreo Luna Play Plus – I have the mini version of this and a larger version, which has a compartment for batteries. This is pretty expensive for the kind that is done once the internal battery dies. Getting it at a discount is the only way I would recommend it. My small version still works after more than two years (but I rarely use it anymore).
skyn Iceland Travel Size Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels – When I apply these on a regular day, I notice almost no difference at all. If I apply them when I have really puffy eyes, particularly after crying, they really work. Due to their incredible ability to help me hide the results of crying, these are a FabuFind. Placing them in the fridge for an hour before use also makes them feel very refreshing.
MAC Lipstick Matte in Diva and Cream In Your Coffee – I am not the biggest fan of matte lipsticks in general, but I do find the matte lipsticks for MAC to be fairly comfortable. The vanilla scent is nice, and they last longer than some other bullets.
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – I find this gets clumpy whenever I apply a second coat. It provides amazing volume, but I prefer more definition in my mascara. With one coat, I can wear this.
Too Faced Natural Face Palette – I feel this is not the same quality as individual powders I own from the brand, but it is still pretty good. At half price, it is truly a steal.
tarte Amazonian Clay Blush – This is my favorite blush formula, because it clings to my cheeks where other blushes melt away. It is one of the longest-lasting I’ve tried, and it is easy to blend.
tarte Amazonian Clay Highlighter – I do not think this is as strong as the blush formula. It is softer (as it should be), but it falls short of that soft, radiant powder I look for in a highlighter. If you are only buying one this event, get the Ofra.
Clarisonic Brush Heads – If you have a Clarisonic, getting a single head for 50% off is a great time to buy them. Though I have seen them for less around Black Friday, this is usually the best deal you can find. Purchasing a set will always give you a discount off each brush but even large sets rarely reach 50% off and you have to purchase a lot to get the deal. The Clarisonic is too rough for me to use more than 2-3 times a week, so I do not need to replace my brushes as much as someone who uses it twice a day. There are times when I skip an entire week, because I also own a FOREO, physical exfoliants, and chemical exfoliants. Over exfoliating is not good for most people, but it is especially true for my skin.
It Brushes for Ulta Velvet Luxe Brushes – I have yet to find an It Brushes for Ulta I do not love. All the ones I own are soft, do not shed, and work great for whatever I’ve purchased them for. Getting them for 50% off is amazing. They really are worth the full price but get discounted so often that I always recommend waiting.
it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer – I think this does an incredible job covering everything. it is very thick, so it feels a little heavy and drying under the eyes. If I do not set this quickly, it creases bad. Even when I set it right away, I get light creasing. There is never an occasion I can recall going crease free with this. Then again, my under eyes crease with everything.
Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Repleishing Hydrator – For a 72 hour hydration claim, it disappointed me that this could not even make it to 24 hours before my skin felt tight. This also feels a little sticky, so it does not layer the best under makeup. If your skin is not dry like mine, this could work. For me, I would only even consider it on a non-makeup day in the summer. Even though it is sticky, it is lightweight. Thus, my skin breathes. pH 5.0
Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define – I did not even realize how much I loved this until I tried two other brow products and was not happy with their performance. After that, I found myself reasoning. Yes, you need to try new products, but you are doing this and need to look good tonight. You can try that other pencil later, because you are taking pictures tonight. After reaching for it almost every time I did makeup this fall, I realized I loved it. It goes on easily, stays put all day, and looks so natural. Whether I am going for a natural look or going full glam, I can use this. Shade 2 is such a great color match for me, too. One of the products I disliked was not necessarily a bad product. The color just did not suit my skin tone or hair color. Most products have some flaw, but I cannot think of any with this one. Even when I am in a hurry, my brows always look great with this.
JuiceBEAUTY Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer – This has a a unique smell that takes some time to get used to. It almost smells like fruit, but not in a good way. The cream is moderately thick, so I find it moisturizing enough in warmer months. My dry skin needs something richer in the colder months.
Tips for the Fall 2019 21 Days of Beauty
I highly recommend studying the online brochure, because it lists all products (including items added after the catalog printed and items that are available online only). UltaMate members should also get a physical copy in the mail (that includes items for sale in-store and online). It is a good idea to plan your purchases ahead of time so you are ready to strike the moment the deal releases. Ulta runs on Central time so daily steals are available right at 10pm PST. That usually means steals from the previous day disappear right at 10pm PST. If you’re up past 10pm PST, that is the best time to order (unless you’re waiting to see if a Beauty Break or new gift with purchase releases in the morning). While the deals have run a little over, Ulta usually cuts them off right on time. The best deals are usually gone when you wake up in the morning from people who started shopping right as the day switched over so plan strategically. Waiting for the Beauty Break announcement with popular steals will usually backfire.
Rules for the Fall 2019 21 Days of Beauty
Ulta says each person can only purchase two of each steal. Placing multiple online orders (if the system prevents you from adding more than 2 of one item in a single order) or picking up in person usually gets around the limit. Although I’ve only ever received two at a time, I’ve missed out on Too Faced Sweethearts Blush and tarte Bronzer on days I saw multiple people buying more than two. Some stores may hold customers to the limit, but my store clearly does not. The most important rule is steals are 24 hours only and while supplies last. If they sell out in 10 minutes, that is it. You will not get a rain check and can only hope the deal you missed will repeat in the next event. Many deals repeat but plenty do not.
What are your thoughts on the Fall 21 2019 Days of Beauty? Let me know below. Targeted Offers are exclusive to UltaMate Rewards Members, so I do recommend joining. Whenever there is an exclusive or unique Ulta Beauty offer, I will note that above. An advanced breakdown on Earning and Redeeming Points can help you maximize the UltaMate Rewards Program. Coupons are almost always available. I go over all types of Ulta coupons and track 20% off prestige coupons. Remember to check my Ulta Deals page before placing an online order for possible exclusives and advice. There are always general and brand specific offers I do not list, so check the GWP section of the Ulta site as well. Ulta encourages deal stacking. Most major events run on a schedule, and I track each one. Read Tips For Getting the Best Deal at Ulta. See all Ulta articles. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links