The Daily Wow! is back in 2019 while the Weekly Wow! takes a short hiatus. Sephora launched the Daily Wow just before Thanksgiving in 2018, but this is the first time it appeared in 2019. Every time it pops up in 2019, I will update this article. I will also make note in the Weekly Wow article if a Daily Wow event is the reason that promotion halts. A Daily Wow presents a new deal each day throughout the promotion instead of new deals each week. Make sure you purchase the item you want before midnight pacific time on the day the product is on sale. More often than not, the Weekly Wow! will return once the Daily Wow wraps.
I have one timeline where I list all major: Promotions, Sales, Deals, GWP, Promo Codes, and Events. Those who want to see an overall idea of what to expect this year should stop by. See where the Sephora Daily Wow sales line up with others on the calendar. You can also visit my Sephora retailer page to see active and upcoming offers of all types.
Sephora Daily Wow!
Get up to 50% off select deals on sale for one day only throughout this limited-time event.
September Daily Deals: Sunday, September 1st through Saturday, September 21st
The September Daily Deals will release 1-3 deals up to 50% off for 21 days. Each deal expires when the day is over. See its article for more details.
Daily Wow Week Single Day: Saturday, July 6th
I received an email with a single, one day only 50% offer coming up. No offers followed this and it never mentioned the official words claiming it was a Daily Wow!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -$10.50 (50% off). Valid 07/06/19 only!
When this officially popped up on the 6th, it was not labeled as a Daily Wow. I am leaving this here, because it looks the same as past offers.
The Weekly Wow is resuming, so the Daily Wow is taking a break.
Daily Wow Week 2: Thursday, March 28th Through Wednesday, April 3rd
- Smashbox PHOTO FINISH MINIMIZE PORES PRIMER -$19.50 (50% off)
- Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette -$24.50 (50% off)
- Too Faced White Peach Eye Shadow Palette -$22.50 (50% off)
- boscia Baby Soft Foot Peel -$10 (50% off)
- Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash -$11.75 (50% off)
- Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner -$13.50 (50% off) *The discount did not go live on time.
It eventually discounted a few hours later.
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Pencil -$12 (50% off)
No Weekly Wow got announced for March 7th through March 27th. The Weekly Wow has only taken a break since its August 2017 launch when the Daily Wow takes its place or there is a general discount. With no Daily Wow this week and no known discount, I am unsure for the reason behind the break. I checked the Sephora affiliate account, but there is radio silence as of March 7th. While it would be nice to find out a surprise discount is popping up sometime this week, that has never happened before in the beginning to middle of March. See the Weekly Wow article.
Daily Wow Week 1: Thursday, February 28th Through Wednesday, March 6th
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crème -$14 (50% off)
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm -$14.75 (50% off)
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara Collection -$13.75 (50% off)
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads -$20 (50% off)
- Smashbox Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trios -$11 (50% off)
- philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask -$17.50 (50% off)
- Buxom Va Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick -$10 (50% off)
- dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator -$39.50 (50% off)
- bareminerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipsticks -$10 (50% off)
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum -$18 (50% off)
What are your thoughts on the Sephora Daily Wow? Let me know below. Sephora does not inform any Beauty Insider of all promotions. It does list a great deal of them on its Beauty Offers page, but I list some it does not on my Sephora Deals Page. Between the ones it lists and the ones I list, you can catch most of them. Subscribe to emails to get targeted offers. If you’re spending over $25 online, there is always a promo code that you can apply. Most major events run on a set schedule, which is why I track them. See all Sephora articles. Read Tips For Getting the Best Deal When Shopping Sephora. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links