Every time I see a Neiman Marcus Beauty Cue Code through 2019, I will update this article. Have you ever noticed how hard it is to sign up for the Neiman Marcus Beauty Cue? The sign-up link does not work more often than it does. When you call Neiman Marcus for assistance, they tell you they’ve added you to it, but some employees have as much trouble accessing the link as we do. Others will tell you they’ve signed you up but the next month will come and go without an offer. I noticed how difficult it was when I changed email addresses. Back when I originally signed up years ago, I had no issues. However, it took a lot of effort when I changed my email address. If you are also having a lot of trouble, it is worth the effort. Try the link, call customer service, and repeat until these offers start showing up in your inbox.
What is a Beauty Cue? It is a GWP, with up to five deluxe samples, with a $50 beauty purchase. I will also update the code on my Neiman Marcus Deals page. Once you sign up, you should receive a monthly email with the general Beauty Cue code for the month. You cannot redeem a Beauty Cue offer unless you are successfully signed up. Even though the code is general, you will get an error message that your email address is not associated with a Beauty Cue account. That means those of you who just happened upon the Beauty Cue offer can register now (if you’re able), but you cannot redeem your first Beauty Cue offer until the following month after you’ve activated your account.
Beauty Cue Codes
The code from the previous month will usually work until the new one comes out. Since the codes do not always come out on the first, I will note the date the offer released below. No code came in the January 2019 Beauty Cue email, and I had to call twice to get it. A code did accompany the February 2019 email, so I am hoping the lack of code in January was a one-time thing.
- Bastide Body Care Set
- Hourglass Cosmetics Veil Mineral Primer
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color
- La Mer The Regenerating Serum
- UMA Oils Ultimate Brightening Face Oil
- Clive Christian X Pair (Masculine and Feminine)
- Cle de Peau Fortifying Cream, 5 mL
- Orlane Global Super Moisturizing Concentrate
- Kilian Rolling in Love VOC
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Tube
- Savor Pumpkin Serum
- Skin Regimen Night Detox Cream
- Guerlain L’Or 24K Gold Primer
- Hourglass Caution Mascara
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Cle de Peau Essential Refining Essence
- Creed Millesime Imperial VOC
- Revive Rescue Elixir
- Atelier Iris Rebelle, Musc Imperial, Santal Carmin VOC Bundle
- YSL Vernis a Levres Lip in Shade 9
- Seed Hair Care Duo: Cleanser & Conditioner
- lilah b. Deluxe Aglow Face Mist
- Decorte Environmental Day Cream
- Rodin Neroli and Jasmine Face Oil
- Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar
- Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Collection
- Virtue Restorative Treatment Mask, 15 mL
I have not received an email yet. Unfortunately, the person I chatted with had no clue what I was talking about. It took a long time to get this. Getting back on the email list has proven nearly impossible, because the sign up link will not let me enter an email address from any browser.
- The Perfect V VV Cream, 50 mL (Full Size)
- FUR Fur Oil, 15 mL
- La Mer The Concentrate Deluxe
- La Prairie White Caviar Crème Deluxe
- Creed Floralie VOC
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray Deluxe
- Knesko Single Diamond Eye Mask
- Tom Ford Lip Sample in shade Les Mepris
- Cle de Peau Eye Cream Deluxe
- Elemis Superfood Facial Oil, 2mL
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner, 10mL
- Patchology Soothe and Firm Face Mask
- Rodin Jasmine & Neroli Body Oil
- Shiseido Ultra Power Infusion Concentrate
- Dior Deluxe Mini Kabuki Brush
- La Mer Deluxe Crème de La Mer
I did not receive my January 2019 Beauty Cue code via email, because my January 11th Beauty Cue code email came without a code. This is something I touched upon in my What Happened to the Beauty Cue article? The person I spoke with on January 13th said she believed Neiman Marcus would release a code, but she did not know what it was then. After calling again on the 16th, I was given a code over the phone. It works, so I decided to share it.
- Cartier Carat VOC
- Omega Hydrating Oil Deluxe
- Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer and Brightening Oil
- HUM Glow Sweet Glow
- Oribe Body Wash and Body Creme
- Glamglow 3 Packettes (GravityMud, ThirstyMud, and SuperMud)
You can add brand specific GWP offers with the Beauty Cue offer. Other times, you might have to choose between the offers, because they will not stack. I will continue to post offers I am aware of, so no worries if you happen upon this post after some offers above expire. A Beauty Cue should almost always be available. Check my Neiman Marcus Deals page to see the latest Beauty Cue and other available offers. Subscribe to the blog to get updates on all posts. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (12 and 7) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 12-year-old to apply it.