Ulta Beauty launched another new promotion for 2018 in February. This promotion, called Skinfatuation, centers around skin trends. It teamed with beauty influencer Dani from CoffeeBreakwithDani to go over some of Ulta’s favorites within the given category. Every month, she talks about the items on her Youtube channel. Subscribers can win a box full of the items she goes over so it is definitely worth watching. Even though I despise coffee, I love Dani. Her upbeat but not over the top persona is what I like the most about her. As a regular subscriber of hers, I saw the new promotion the day it launched. There was a promotion to try the masks she suggested in February as well so it looks like we might get monthly offers.
Every time I see the theme for the new month, I will update this in reverse chronological order. If any offers come with the theme (they seemed to get released near the end of the month), I will let you know.
I did not notice any Skinfatuation trends on the Ulta website or Dani’s Youtube in November or December of 2018, so I initially thought Ulta canceled it. The main page of the event even links to October as the latest offering. In January of 2019, I noticed it was back on Ulta’s website, but Dani has not posted anything. Once we get the first offer of 2019, I will start the new article.
Receive a 6-piece Skin Infatuation Gift with a $50 purchase. Valid 10/16/18 and while supplies last.
The theme for September is face peels. Dani goes over a few of Ulta Beauty’s favorites. I am still on the hunt for my favorite face peel. I’ve tried three of these. They are all nice but none of them have inspired me to repurchase for the full-price.
Receive a 7-piece Skin Infatuation Gift with a $50 purchase. Valid 09/24/18 and while supplies last.
- e.l.f. Full Size Gentle Peeling Exfoliant (3.4 oz)
- Peter Thomas Roth Travel Size Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads (20 ct)
- Bliss Travel Size That’s Incredi-Peel (5 ct)
- First Aid Beauty Travel Size Facial Radiance Pads (10 ct)
- DermaE Overnight Peel Mini (0.25 oz)
- Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel Sample (0.1 oz)
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 Packette (1 ct)
The theme for August is clear skin. Dani goes over a few of Ulta Beauty’s favorites. I have not tried any of the products Ulta loves, but I definitely have a few favorites of my own for clear skin. Even though my skin is dry, I do get some hormonal acne.
-Receive a free 6-piece Skinfatuation Sampler with a $50 purchase. Valid 08/25/18 only.
The theme for July is vitamins. Dani goes over a few of Ulta Beauty’s favorites. I am a huge fan of the Maracuja oil and own some of the other items that I will eventually try. This is probably my favorite skincare step, because it is the most potent and can effect the most change.
-Receive a free 6-piece skincare gift with a $50 online purchase. Valid 07/23/18 and while supplies last.
6-piece skincare gifts include:
- PÜR Travel Size Miracle Mist Hydrate & Set (1.0 oz)
- Dr. Brandt Travel Size Antioxidant Water Booster (0.5 oz)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength Mini (0.26 oz)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil Mini (0.23 oz)
- Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum Mini (0.17 oz)
- Clinique Fresh Pressed System with Pure Vitamin C Sample
The theme for June is cleansers. Dani goes over a few of Ulta Beauty’s favorites. I have not tried any of the ones featured, but I do have samples of a few. When it comes to cleansers, I use so little. A small amount of product is all I need so it takes me a long time to work through one (similar to how slow I move through an eye cream).
-Receive a 7-piece gift with a $50 purchase. Valid 06/18/18 and while supplies last.
- Clarins Travel Size One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (1.0 oz)
- IT Cosmetics Travel Size Confidence In A Cleanser (0.6 oz)
- Clinique Travel Size take The Day Off Gentle Makeup Remover (1.0 oz)
- Garnier Travel Size SkinActive Cleansing Water (1.05 oz)
- Dermalogica Travel Size Precleanse (1.0 oz)
- Neutrogena Travel Size Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes (7 ct)
- Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Fam Cleanser/Purifying Mask Mini (0.24 oz)
The theme for May is SPF. Dani goes over a few of Ulta Beauty’s favorites. I burn really easily so I always use SPF when I am going outside. My Dad had skin cancer so I advocate wearing SPF even for those who do not easily burn.
-Receive a 6-piece SPF gift with a $50 purchase. Valid 05/18/18 and while supplies last.
- Clinique Travel Size Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Moisturizer SPF 15 (0.5 oz)
- Mario Badescu Travel Size Oil Free Moisturizer (1.0 oz)
- Coola Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Mini (0.17 oz)
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ Mini (0.23 oz)
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion Mini (0.17 oz)
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid Mini (0.1 oz)
The theme for April is natural beauty. Dani goes over a few of Ulta Beauty’s favorites. I love products from all these brands. Even though I do not go out of my way to purchase natural products, I enjoy when they are. It just feels better.
-Receive a free 6-piece Natural Skincare Sampler with a $50 purchase. Valid 04/29/18 only.
The theme for March is oils. Dani goes over a few of Ulta Beauty’s favorites. Oils are another skincare item I love. My skin is dry so I have a pretty mosturizing routine. When my skin needs even more moisture, especially in the winter, I add an oil on top of my routine.
-Receive a 5-piece oil gift with a $50 purchase. Valid 03/27/18 only. Yes, these are the oils Dani talks about in her video! If you are a fan of Dani, Ulta Beauty, or oils, this is a great promotion.
- Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil (0.10 oz)
- Julep Boost Your Radiance Facial Oil (0.14 oz)
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil (0.03 oz)
- Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil (0.13 oz)
- Botanics 100% Organic Nourishing Facial Oil (0.84 oz)
-Receive a 7-piece Mask Sampler with a $50 purchase. Valid 02/26/18-02/27/18 or while supplies last. Yes, these are the masks Dani talks about in her video! If you are a fan of Dani, Ulta Beauty, or masks, this is a great promotion.
There was no January 2018 theme.
What are your thoughts on these Skinfatuation, Skin Trend offers? Let me know below. Targeted Offers are exclusive to UltaMate Rewards Members, so I do recommend joining. Whenever there is an exclusive or unique Ulta Beauty offer, I will note that above. An advanced breakdown on Earning and Redeeming Points can help you maximize the UltaMate Rewards Program. Coupons are almost always available. I go over all types of Ulta coupons and track 20% off prestige coupons. Remember to check my Ulta Deals page before placing an online order for possible exclusives and advice. There are always general and brand specific offers I do not list, so check the GWP section of the Ulta site as well. Ulta encourages deal stacking. Most major events run on a schedule, and I track each one. Read Tips For Getting the Best Deal at Ulta. See all Ulta articles. View my main page for the guide map to the site and deeper deal exploration.
Disclosure: Affiliate Links
I'm Kimberly. Shopping is always more fun when I've found the best deal available, so I am always on the hunt. My father instilled that in me, and I love that I carry a piece of him. Sometimes, my husband and sons (12 and 7) let me shop for them, too. They do not use as many beauty products as I do. We can all benefit from nice products, even though their routine ends with moisturizer. That is when I can convince my 12-year-old to apply it.